If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it. – Toni Morrison
No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance. – Confucius
There is no friend as loyal as a book. – Ernest Hemingway
Parable International is a publishing enterprise of a unique kind. It pursues its publishing mission with the following vision and perspective:
- We publish both in Hindi and English creative works that are dedicated to the cause of social justice.
- Masterpieces of world literature that have transgressed the boundaries of time and space are published by us in their translation from the original language into Hindi or Englsh.
- Our international character encompasses the publication of textbooks of foreign languages and bilingual or tri-lingual dictionaries.
- Monographs, collection of articles, edited books, anthologies, theoretical works related to the field of literature, philosophy, social and cultural studies are given high preference.
The first steps taken towards the achievement of our goals
- both the volumes (combined into one volume) Don Quixot by Miguel Cervantes in its translation from Spanish into Hindi by Prof. Vibha Maurya;
- Problems of Laughter and the Comic by Vladimir Propp in its translation from Russian into English by Prof. Harish Vijra;
- Parable International English-Hindi Dictionary by Prof. Abhai Maurya
- Mukti-path, a novel in Hindi by Abhai Maurya
- Trasadi, a novel in Hindi by Abhai Maurya
- Essential Russian, a text book of Russian by Abhai Maurya covering the entire Russian grammar, presented through model sentences, dialogues, texts and grammatical commentaries (with charts and tables) in Russian
You may contact us at:
Regd, Address: 4846/I, F-8, “1 Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi – 110002
E-mail ID for Correspondence: email@example.com
Mobiles: 9599895848, 9560503232, 8168039400