TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE:
- Guarantee about the intellectual property rights: All materials on our website are the copyright of Parable International. All rights are reserved. The materials on our website may be downloaded or retrieved solely for personal use.
- Disclaimer: Parable International gives no guarantee about the accuracy or usability of the information present on its website for any purpose. Parable International does not guarantee that the services provided by the website will not suffer any interruptions or they will ever be free from errors or deficiencies. Therefore, Parable International will not be responsible for any resultant damages or disadvantages occurring due to the infelicities of website matter. We reserve the right to constantly update, modify, correct or change the content of the website. Hence no guarantee is provided for the permanence of any part or whole of information contained in the website. Our website may be suspended temporarily without prior notice due to some objective and subjective problem or technical breakdowns, etc.
- The laws applicable: Only the Indian laws shall be applicable to terms and conditions and content of the website and they will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Payment for an order: Please, see the payment procedure given under heading “Place an order”
- Steps to order a book: The procedurefor ordering a book/s is given under head “Place an order” in our website.
- Shipping charges and other conditions: Shipping charges will be different for each order depending on the bulk and the destination of an order. The conditions for dispatching a product are given under the head “Place an order” of the website.
- Duties and taxes, if any, at the place of destination are to be met by the addressee.
- Refund: Books can be returned only if they are badly damaged, or when some portions are missing from it. The claim for replacement of damaged/ incomplete copy can be made strictly within 15 days from the date of dispatch. In each case either a substitute copy of the book will be sent subject to availability or a refund will be made after subtracting 10% handling charges.
- Cancellation: An order can be cancelled at any time before the dispatch of a product provided an email is received before the dispatch at the ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. After the dispatch of the product the request for the cancellation of an order shall not be entertained. The refund against cancellation of an order or for the inability to supply the product will be made by transferring the amount to the account of the addressee. On the request of the client any other mode of transfer may be considered to the extent possible.
The personal information received from a client is used only for communicating with the client concerned for professional purposes. It is strictly guarded from being passed on to any third party.
QUERIES, IF ANY:
Any questions or queries regarding any aspect of our professional dealings with a client or any person desirous of obtaining any information about our publication house and its products could write to us on: email@example.com
CONTACT US AT:
Regd, Address: 4846/I, F-8, 21 Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi – 110002
For Correspondence :E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobiles: 9599895848, 9560503232, 8168039400